Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My AMAZING Pen Pal!

I decided to choose my pen-pal from China. China sounds so terrific and amazing to learn about. My pen-pals name is Amanda. She can speak English and Chinese and she is 13 years old. I really like her because she likes to COOK!! I was so happy when I read that. Having a pen-pal in China will help me learn a little bit more about it.

Amanda lives in China and I really hope to get an e-mail back from her. My e-mail just talked about my interests and why I would love to be her pen-pal. I sent her my Skype name and I asked her a few question. Here are my questions:
1) What are you favorite sports? DO you like to play music, what instruments do you play? 3) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why? I think this is a great learning experience for everyone and I can't wait to get an e-mail back from Amanda! She sounds super sweet and I can't wait to learn more about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment